Monday, January 31, 2011

I always forget about the big news

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I always forget to blog about any big news in my life. Well, since I just dropped an entire jar of the best pasta sauce ever, thus dashing any hope I had of eating amazing pasta over the snowpocalypse, I need a way to distract myself from my current pasta-pression.

Here it is: I finally got to switch over to work full time on Variance! Today was my third day on the job, and I'm enjoying it so far. It's pretty fast-paced and there's a wide array of things I get to do. Out of everything that's happened so far, though, there are two things I've enjoyed the most: 1) My opinions matter and are sought, and 2) I got to name my own title. I am officially the editorial director for Variance!

I'm sure I'll have more details as my job is shaped a little more by the new system we have in place, but that's all for now! Yeah...it wasn't enough to cure my sadness over the pasta. At least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment