Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birfday madness

January 28 is a big day, so mark your calendar. It might possibly be the most important holiday ever...that isn't about Jesus. It's my birthday. You may start picking out your gift to me now. I like Stheart hoodies and silly bands.

My birthday present to myself this year is a trip down to Dallas on the 21st to see two of my fave bands, Woe, Is Me and The Word Alive. We Came As Romans and For Today will be there as well, so all in all I'm pretty excited! Now let's just hope this under-the-weather feeling I have doesn't turn into something disastrous before then.

Among other things, I get to see two of my favorite people on Friday: Telle Smith and Tyler Carter. For those of you who don't know, that's this guy:





...and this guy:


Cuties, huh? And they're available, ladies! I love these guys and I can't wait to see them in action again. They're so passionate about their music and their fans. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment