Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things I love right now

The Remington Curling Wand has literally changed my life. As someone with hair that is between wavy and curly, I have a lot of weird hair days. After I use my diffuser in the morning, I wrap a few strands of hair on both sides of my face around this lil baby, and my hair looks like I actually took time to fix it!

Best. Boots. Ever. The Mossimo Kaden boots from Target ($34.99) are ah-mazing. They look great with skirts and skinnies, and they are my go-to footwear for concerts. I always get compliments! They also happen to be the most comfortable boots I've ever owned, which is a definite plus!
With the onset of fall, my skin went into dry-out mode. St. Ives Intensive Healing is the only body moisturizer I've EVER found that is lightweight, non-greasy, and lasts longer than 10 minutes. It's a great find! I have my huge pump bottle at home and a small bottle for on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment