Friday, November 26, 2010

Have a holly, jolly Christmas

Today was decorate-for-Christmas day in the Ladymon household. 'Tis a joyous day, and one of much sneezing, as we spent half the morning dusting off snow globes and other glassware.

As you can see, I like to overload my tree. I own many, many ornaments and a very small tree. Someday, I shall own a large tree. I will be in Christmas heaven. Unfortunately, I stink at all things ribbon related, so I had to call my Mama to come save me. Thanks Mom!



This year we are having a very Scottish Christmas, complete with piper Santa and his own little dancer to keep him company.



My dear friends, I would like you to meet Helga the Nutcracker. She was given to me by one of my favorite people, and if you look closely at where the actual nutcracker is located you can see how she created hours of giggles for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment