Saturday, November 20, 2010

Epic

To say yesterday was epic (and exhausting) would be an understatement.

First, we had Harry Potter day at work, because we are amazing. We plastered the office with "Wanted: Bellatrix Lestrange" posters, put Moaning Myrtle pictures in the bathroom, created a Marauder's Map, and much more. As Luna, I had my Converse hanging from the ceiling. :) We also had a large number of awesome Harry Potter themed treats.

Second, we had home-cooked food for the musicians at the Close Your Eyes, The Word Alive, Underoath, A Day to Remember show last night. Thank goodness we got to hang out backstage and watch from inside the fence, because the venue was sold out and 1900 people is just too dang many for me to handle! Let me tell you, the guys from Close Your Eyes, The Word Alive, and Underoath are sweethearts and more people should bring them home-cooked goodness.

There's so many little things that interest me about yesterday that I could share, but they'd probably just bore anyone else :)

In other news, I've already started planning my birthday. It will actually be a week-long extravaganza if I get my way, and it will start with the 1/21 We Came As Romans, Woe, Is Me, and The Word Alive show in Dallas. I'm already excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment