Saturday, October 30, 2010

pixi stix

I’ve had 24 pixi stix in the last hour and a half. This post will be completely and utterly random.

Since October hit I’ve been yearning to watch High Spirits. I have yet to do so. It is one of the best Halloween-ish movies EVER. Peter O’Toole, Daryl Hannah, Liam Neeson…it’s just fantastic and hilarious, okay? You should watch it too. If you happen to have it we can watch it together and you shall be my new best friend. Pinky promise.

I officially like niche record labels better than powerhouse companies. In other words, record labels like Fearless who deal in certain genres and don’t have like 60 bands on their artist pages. They are easier to deal with, friendlier, less annoying, and seem to have a better grip on the changing music industry. So awesome record labels, I salute you…by throwing back a pixi stick.

I was Gilly from SNL for Halloween at work yesterday. My vocabulary consisted of 3 words.

I think the orange pixi stix are my favorite.

Tomorrow I will be dressing as a pirate for Trunk or Treat. I have my pirate jacket and pirate boots…but I can’t find my pirate pants. Pretty sure no one wants to see a pantsless pirate.

Haha…I love alliteration.

For some reason unbeknownst to me (yes, my spellcheck underlined unbeknownst, but I don’t care), I decided to try to correct one of my legalistic Christian acquaintances when he said that we shouldn’t celebrate Halloween. I don’t know why I even bother.

We’re up to 31 pixi stix. I won’t be going to bed for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment