Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekend with Roni

Shaun and I got to chill with my cousin Roni for a few hours today! Roni just turned seven, and she's a pretty cool chica for one so young. Heck, she can burp on command. She's my new best friend. We spent some time at the park, ate at McDonald's, and spent some time boogyin'. That's what I call a good Saturday!

We spent some time chatting at the park. That buffalo was surprisingly well behaved ;)

I wanted to swing while she pushed me, but somehow that didn't seem very "grown-up" of me...

 Tire swing! There was a surprising amount of lost socks around this area. Like the considerate person I am, I checked Roni's feet to make sure she still had hers before we left.

 

2 comments:

  1. It does sound like a wonderful day :) I say she shoulda pushed you on the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think so too! Maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete