Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{Thankful Tuesday - Take 3}

 It's Thankful Tuesday again! I gotta say, taking a day to list things I'm thankful for each week really puts everything into perspective for me. I've been rather grumpy today, so it's a good day to make my thankful list. :)

This week I'm thankful for...

1. Time with friends. Having Tyler and his 4L crew over was a great break this weekend. Seeing old friends and making new ones always lifts the spirits! Especially when those friends tell silly jokes and do all sorts of hilarious things.

2. Peppy music. I've been listening to a lot of it lately! Since the surest way of calming a fussy Kellen is to dance around the house while holding him, I need happy tunes to keep me going. :) My favorites right now are Tyler Carter (of course!), Jackson 5, and The Almost.

3. The upcoming Scottish Festival. I haven't been to a festival since September, so I'm itching for Saturday to get here. If you're in Oklahoma you should come! It's the Iron Thistle Scottish Festival in Yukon at Kirpatrick Farm. Rumor has it I'll bust out a Hornpipe! (I say rumor because I had a baby 6 weeks ago, you know. I might decide I'm too tired lol)

4. Beautiful weather. Shaun, Kellen, and I have been to the park a couple times, sat out on the back porch enjoying the cool breeze, and had a couple cookouts. Loving this spring!

5. Having so many gorgeous photos to document the life of my precious baby boy. I especially love the photos Whitney took! Check out a few of the previews:





What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment