Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pregnancy faves

Three blogs in three days? I know, I'm crazy! Guess I'm just in a sharing mood this week. :)

The past few months have been all about comfort, and in that time I've found a few things I can't live without! I only wish I'd found them earlier. So pregnant ladies, take note!

Earth Therapeutics Anti-Stress Comfort Wrap
With my constantly sore ribs and lower back, this microwaveable/freezable wrap has been a Godsend. Every 10 minutes spent with a hot wrap gives me an hour without rib pain, and I think that's a pretty good trade! It's great to cozy up with at bedtime as well.


Belly Band
I got a Be Maternity BeBand from Target, and it's been a great investment. Since I loathe most of the maternity jeans I've found, this has been a lifesaver. Slip it over your pre-pregnancy jeans and you don't even have to zip them up!

The Republic of Tea - Get Maternal
I discovered this tea at the Health Food Center today ($7.99 for 36 tea bags), and it is amazing. I wish I'd known about it during the first trimester. It has ginger to help with nausea and all sorts of other herbal goodness to help combat water retention, keep muscle tone, grow strong baby bones, etc. And it's tasty too!


What are your top three pregnancy comforts?

2 comments:

  1. 1. There is nothing wrong with consistent blogging. Three posts in three days is fantastic. I mean, I'm looking at 201 posts in 201 days... and I hope to retain my blogging privileges! :)

    2. In high school I worked at a coffee house that sold Republic of Tea's "be well" line of red teas. They're all fantastic.

    3. Hi friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. But you have much more to say than I do! I have a boring life lol.

    2. Hello friend! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete