Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas with friends!

It's way past my pregnant lady bedtime (which is usually between 9:30 and 10:30, in case you wanted to know), but I just can't help but post some photos from our marketing support staff reunion party!

The marketing support staff is where I started in the company I work for, and the coworkers were amaz-za-zing. We had some of the best - and funniest - times in that office, and to memorialize them we posted the best one liners on a Twitter account. As a surprise for all of us, Aiden went through and printed them all out for our enjoyment. It basically turned into a 6 hour laugh fest!

The quotes. See how funny we are? That bowl is FULL!
"Buttshorts!...Why did I say that?"
Laughed 'til we cried. True story.
I would like to point out that even Shaun laughed out loud. That rarely happens!

It's amazing how one line, like "DO NOT FART!" or "I AM that good looking!" brings back a flood of memories and laughs! It was good to get together with people who share my offbeat sense of humor. Oh, and love of sweets. Did I mention the sweets?


It's okay. You can drool. I did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment