Thursday, December 8, 2011

26 weeks and counting!

I haven't had much to update about lately, so here's a mini-update that answers some of the questions people have been asking me!

I'm eating a lot of...strawberry jello, mac & cheese, pickles, and colby jack cheese. And I will absolutely demolish a bag of peppermint bark Ghiradellis when given the chance.

I'm feeling...meh. My ribcage is very sore and makes it hard to sit down for long periods of time. Other than that and my lack of sleep though, not so bad!

Baby is...26 weeks along. According to Baby Center, he's about 1.66 pounds and 14 inches long. And he's very opinionated! If he doesn't like how I'm sitting or laying, he lets me know.

His name is...undecided at this point. It will definitely start with a K! Not because we decided we wanted a K name though. For some reason every name we like just happens to start with that letter!

His room will be...vintage baseball. Sometime soon Mom and I will be undertaking the task of sewing bedding for his crib! I'm pretty excited.

Well folks, that's all for now! If anyone has any burning questions, ask away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment