Friday, April 15, 2011

Little known facts about LL - Take One

This might turn into a recurring theme for me, so strap in and enjoy the randomness :)

Fact 1: Shaun's very cute, very tiny Maltese named Spencer happens to be my archenemy. He pees on EVERYTHING I own. Just MY stuff, not Shaun's. He peed on my favorite sweater, which I didn't notice until I was running late to work, threw on the sweater, and ran out the door. I was wondering who at work smelled like pee, then I realized "oh right, it's me." Cue Hulk-like anger, minus the greenness. He also peed on my computer bag strap. Yet again...didn't notice til I threw the darn thing over my shoulder. That five pound miscreant is lucky he hasn't been drop-kicked out my front door yet.

Fact 2: I cry easier than just about anyone else I've ever met. If you start crying around me I hope you're ready for some sympathetic tears because I'm about to turn on the waterworks. Baptisms at church? Tears. Funerals for persons I hardly know? Sniffles at the very least. Lilo and Stitch? Get the friggin' Kleenex.

Fact 3: I LOVE tattoos. Good tattoos. Not "hey look, I got this on a whim one night" tattoos, but honest to goodness permanent inked-on artwork. If you have a nifty-looking tattoo, I'll probably spend a good amount of time staring at it. Just a warning.

Fact 4: I happen to be married to the goofiest person on the planet, but you wouldn't know that if you've only been around him in public settings. I love that dude, but getting him to answer any questions directly on the first try is a challenge I have yet to overcome. I guess that was only partially about me...whoops. Oh well, it's my blog and I'll do what I want!

Fact 5: A lot of my friends with whom I identify the most live hundreds of miles away and spend over half the year on tour. For a lot of music fans, a show at the Diamond or at the Conservatory is a chance to see one of their favorite bands live, but for me it's also a chance to briefly hang out with some of the people I love. So when I tweet the next day that I'm suffering from Post Concert Stress Disorder, now you know what I mean. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment