Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's been quite a while...

I hadn't realized how long it's been since I last blogged! In the past month I've been working and keeping busy with a lot of extra projects. I am officially exhausted, but most of it has been worth it!

Shaun and I got to go see Blessthefall, Demon Hunter, and As I Lay Dying last month! BTF and DH are two of my all-time fave bands, and they definitely didn't disappoint! I wish I could see them again. I also got to meet Beau Bokan, the lead singer of Blessthefall :)



We finally got to see our friend Jose's band, Boy Wonder! They were really good! I miss Jose. A lot.

This week we got to see A Skylit Drive, which is another one of our fave bands! Normally when I go to a concert I get shoved around half the time and I rarely have a clear view of the stage, but for the last half of the ASD set I got to stand really close to the stage AND I had an uninterrupted view. It was exciting! Really, this month might have been entirely too exciting. :)

In other news, I'm working on a new magazine! It's good to be writing again. It's been kind of hard to get back in the groove though. I suppose it may take a while! It's a blessing to get to use my talents again.


Aaaaaand...I can't even remember what else I've done this month. So that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment